ENGLISH Speaking ONLY.
Permanent career opportunity.
– Analyse and understand business requirements in order to support enhancements on existing applications.
– Ensure that existing local application documentation is valid and up to date.
– Development of new applications as required by the business.
– Ensure that all applications adhere to company procedures and standards, along with meeting set project time frames.
– Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Access and/or Excel 2003 to 2010.
– Superior level of VBA programming required.
– Excellent analytical skills.
– Ability to work as part of a team in an international environment is essential (the team is split between geographic locations).
– Accuracy, flexibility and good communication skills.
– Experience with document writing (user and/or technical)
– SQL Server exposure (2008 R2, other versions taken into consideration).
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com & call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex,
disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please follow and like us: