Team Lead IT
languages : Dutch or French, with English
The Team Lead will report to the IT department manager and provides the objective proposition, daily supervision and evaluation of 10 to 25 people. They will organise the work, ensure the proper and sufficient capacity and skills in function of demand and acts as a mentor, coach and first escalation point for all employees in the team.
The team leader will also be the contact for IT management and colleagues, team leads in the IT organization as well as project and program managers for all organizational matters (planning, resource allocation, prioritization …) within the context of the team.
Dimensions (five main qualitative and quantitative data):
Result Areas Framework Assessment
SKILLS REQUIRED :
1. SPOC for Project Leads, Leads & INFRA Team PFS Leads Making:
• Clear agreements with college team leads for planning and resource allocation ikv enhancements, maintenance and support
• Clear agreements with project managers for planning and resource allocation projects ikv order
• to provide the staffing for the projects and enhancements efficient, proactive and with the necessary flexibility.
• provide support and maintenance in an efficient manner
2. Daily steering and work schedule or team members Organize, tracking and reporting on the daily activities of the staff team in order to have an overall view of the workload and related resource capacitiet and these to plan and adjust the function of agreed priorities
3. Set objectives on team/personal level and people perform evaluation and coaching Definition and monitoring of SMART objectives for all staff in the team in order to achieve the agreed business outcomes
4. Manage team holidays, training, personal development team capacity management & reporting Managing leave, sickness and absence and care of the personal development of employees in order to deliver the right capacity in accordance with the agreed schedule and a team of motivated employees to obtain professional services in the most efficient way.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 627 3358 to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please follow and like us: