Competitive remuneration offered
English & French speaking required.
You will be responsible for the accuracy, timely operation and provision of computer systems and services to this International
organisation. The candidate will be part of the team working in shifts covering 24h in the Command Centre and be the primary
contact for production support and escalation if problems in production occur.
Setup,monitor, control and validate all production processing.
– Systems monitoring across multiple platforms.
– Rapid detection and reaction to production issues.
– Effective and prompt communication/escalation when appropriate.
– Deadlines-awareness for core business applications.
– Liaison and contact with different Support teams within the organisation.
– Assist your colleagues, team leader and Head of Unit to accomplish the required tasks.
– Take responsibility in absence of other team members.
– Ensure integrity of the production environment during working periods.
– University degree, 2/3 in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience
Operating Experience in LINUX/UNIX, Mainframe and Windows environments an asset.
– Strong team player as Operations Controllers currently work in 4 shift teams.
– Adaptability and flexibility within the Command Centre requisites.
– Service orientated attitude is key to the success of the position.
– Fluency in both written/spoken English and French required.
– Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and good at handling MS Office
Send your CV to email@example.com and call Janisha to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their
race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please follow and like us: