Job Type: Contract
Salary/Rate: Market Rates
Software/Application Architect – London
Languages: ENGLISH and preferably of another EU language
Skills and experience:
- Java 7
- Weblogic configuration and maintenance
- JEE 6
- JMS (weblogic)
- Spring framework
- Oracle SQL (11g)
- Oracle PL/SQL (11g)
- Web service technologies REST/SOAP
- XML, XSD, XSL
- Linux basic administration
Description of work:
- Understand the business processes to be implemented
- Design and implement software, based on requirements and analysis artifacts supplied by the System Analysts.
- Implement and perform unit tests.
- Document the software produced.
- Implement and maintain the necessary software development lifecycle artifacts.
- Ensure that all documentation required by IT procedures is available and consistent.
- Contribute in the evaluation and introduction of new technologies, when required.
- Monitor and address issues raised by the analysis software.
- Monitor and address defects raised in defect tracking system by the testing team.
- Demonstrate very good analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate very good team spirit and experience working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Be customer oriented.
- Have very good communication skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please follow and like us: