Languages: GERMAN and ENGLISH.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or comparable qualification.
- Sound knowledge in object-oriented software development.
- Experience in development in agile teams according to Kanban or SCRUM.
- Secure handling of the following technologies: .NET/ASP.NET (C # or VB.NET), SQL Server (T-SQL).
Description of work:
- Support our customers in the planning, realization and integration of sophisticated applications based on Microsoft technologies
- Realization of sophisticated Client Server, mobile and web-based applications in the business-critical environment of our customers
- Analysis of problems and preparation of technical specifications
- Safe handling of customer representatives from all functional areas
- Depending on the experience, the assumption of project manager or Scrum Master activities is possible
Please send your CV to Andrew and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.