Salary/Rate: Market Rates
Security Architect – Belgium
Languages: ENGLISH with FRENCH
Skills and experience:
- A professional security certification (CISSP, CEH, CISM or similar)
- Over 5 years’ experience in IT/network security
- Possessing a strong knowledge of all core protocols and database security you should also be able to show evidence of extensive experience with McAfee ePO, Endpoint Encryption and Host & Network DLP
- Experience with other technologies and providers would be a considerable advantage.
Description of work:
- Acting as coordinator and escalation point for support team based off shore
- Deploying technology updates, ensuring ongoing support
- Leading upgrade and new technology projects as SME
- Monitoring and reporting on generated security data
- Resolve and document complex security issues
- Working with team to identify and resolve open tickets (Problem Management)
- Develop and maintain end point security roadmap
- Establish & maintain configurations and policies
- Act as SME for End point security
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please follow and like us: