SAP SD Consultant – The Netherlands
Competitive remuneration offered
ENGLISH SPEAKING ONLY
You will be a part of the SAP Competence Center. All SAP systems are supported inhouse by the SAP Competence Center (SAP CC). The ERP modules SD, MM, WM, FI, CO and HCM are implemented for the industry solution Apparel and Footwear (AFS). SAP BW, SAP BPC and SAP PI have also been implemented. The SAP CC serves users located throughout the whole of Europe and in future Asia Pacific.
As a functional consultant SAP SD, you are a part of the SAP Sales team and you will be responsible for the following:
– Participate in projects in a leading or a supporting role
– Improve the quality and efficiency in the business community by delivering best practice solutions in SAP, providing recommendations for process automation and reengineering of the existing
SAP process steps
– Translation of complex business concepts and processes to SAP flows
– Independently manage change requests in the area of sales: writing functional design, follow up and realization in cooperation with developer, testing, training of users and rollout of
solution, take care of documentation and giving training when required.
– Support on questions and issues from users on sales order management, pricing, credit control, B2B webshop, allocations (of sales orders to stock), operational reports, customer master and
– You will report to the team lead SAP Sales
Experience and Knowledge
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent
– 5/7 years’ experience working as a functional SAP SD consultant in a sales and logistics oriented organization (or in a consultancy company)
– Experience in working in a fast paced and changing environment with multiple tasks & projects occurring simultaneously while meeting aggressive deadlines
– Integration experience with other SAP modules as well as the ability to ensure solution designs that are comprehensive and achievable across the entire SAP landscape
– Experience in multichannel, International sales models
– Knowledge and experience of customizing in SAP ERP SD, ideally in the ISAFS environment
– Knowledge of the integration points with SAP MM, WM, FI and CO modules.
– Experience in SD requirements gathering, customer interaction, detailed documentation of requirements and functional specifications, creation of processes and data flows.
– Knowledge of Credit Management
– Knowledge of Idoc processing
– Basic ABAP/debugging knowledge
– IS Retail knowledge is a plus
– Excellent communicator on all levels within the organization
– Strong partnering capabilities to build deep, respectful and effective partnerships with the business community
– Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
– Strongly result driven
– Working well under pressure
– Team player
– Fluent in English, written and verbal
Send your CV to Javaid@contractsit.com & call Javaid to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn