Salary/Rate: Competitive Remuneration Package
Network Support Analyst – London, United Kingdom
Languages: ENGLISH only
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- Experience in providing additional project support for UK infrastructure deployments, such as:
- ETO 2 migration/telephony deployment
- UCC Lync deployment
- On-boarding new sites
- Technical acceptance testing
- Soft skills include:
- Confidence, coherence and strong communication skills are vital
- Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to work with others
- Customer service and customer facing skills
Description of work:
- 24 x 6 Support SHUB (onsite/on call), NHUB and all SvC locations:
- Out-of-hours support for critical business processing (incl.1855 Ops shift workers), such CIA scanning, and incident recovery across all systems
- Increase knowledge of Hubs and Gateways systems adopted by International Express
- Improved management of equipment distribution and asset tracking (GCA/warehouse scanners, CIA, printers)
- Streamline software updates and hardware maintenance/break fix/repair and returns
- Additional out of hours VIP support and escalation
- Improve Customer Data Quality:
- Check the availability of customer data (critical for SATS) and resolving quality/timeliness issues
- The role involves working shift patters with the possibility of working night shifts on rotation
Duties and responsibilities:
- Diagnosing cable issues
- Simple switching and routing tasks
- General office IT support ie switching out computers etc.
- Liaising with Internet and network providers
Please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.
Please follow and like us: