Salary/Rate: Competitive Remuneration Package
Middleware/OpenEdge Application Server Administrator – Luxembourg
Languages: ENGLISH only
*2 year fixed-term contract
Skills and Experience:
- Progress OpenEdge Application Server administration and configuration
- Progress OpenEdge database administration and configuration
- Profound knowledge in ABL programming, Linux Shell scripts, XML/XSD, Eclispe IDE, Maven build tool
- Usage of a version control system, preferably GIT or IBM Clearcase
- Basic knowledge of at least one JavaEE Application Server administration and configuration:
- JBoss AS
- Oracle Weblogic Server
- IBM Websphere AS
- Tomcat etc.
- Knowledge in SSL/PKI, WebServer Administration and JavaEE development are considered an advantage
Description of work:
- Design, develop and support procedures, scripts and XML configuration for the delivery, automatic installation and configuration of critical Progress OpenEdge Application Server platforms
- Support/investigate OpenEdge environments (production, functional test and technical/performance test environments)
- Design new solutions around OpenEdge infrastructure
- Develop ABL programs to help automation, unit testing and investigation
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.
Please follow and like us: