Salary/Rate: Competitive Remuneration Package
Leader, Global Supply Management – London, United Kingdom
Languages: ENGLISH only
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Commercial products and/or Corporate/Commercial Banking
- Proven ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines (ie Finance, Product, and Technology) in an unstructured environment with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Strong business acumen with the ability to provide solutions
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success
- Strong presentation, written communication, and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA desirable
Description of work:
- Develop strategic roadmap to have a strong pipeline of suppliers expanding commercial product acceptance and decrease time and effort in invoicing
- Develop supplier specific business cases to define segmentation strategy, value proposition, and go-to market strategies by engaging with acquirers and issuing banks to expand their supplies optimization/enablement
- Analyze spend through Oracle Financials, Ariba Spend visibility and Citi GCCM platforms
- Define a cardholder acquisition strategy
- Develop policies and establish the right controls to ensure risk is mitigated when paying suppliers with commercial products
- Ensure compliance to internal policies
- Assist in the development and optimization of end-to-end process mapping with roles and responsibilities for supplier payments through commercial products
- Work with issuing bank’s technical team to launch and implement any new commercial products like Virtual Card
- Engage in sourcing process and contract negotiations as needed
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.
Please follow and like us: