Job Type: Contract/Permanent
Salary/Rate: Up to 250 Euros per Day (all-inclusive) OR up to 2k Euros (Gross) + Benefits
Junior IT Assistant – Anderlecht, Belgium
Languages: ENGLISH and DUTCH
Skills and Experience:
- High school degree
- Database management
- Advanced knowledge of Office Tools
- Good understanding of IT environment
- Good understanding of Customer requirements
- Knowledge of ITIL/Prince II is considered a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft is a plus
- Soft skills/characteristics include:
- Drive for results
- Work independently
- Respect deadlines
- Be proactive
- Be very well organized
- Eager to learn and motivated
- Be assertive, but always polite
- Be precise and accurate
- Process oriented
- Analytical mind
- Work in collaboration with other departments/clients
- Clarify queries .issues when occurring
- Precise minute taking
- Attending/planning meetings
Description of work:
- Support the Microsoft Competence Team with administrative tasks such as time sheeting, reporting, minute taking, governance agenda’s, etc.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.
Please follow and like us: