Java Developer & Admin (Middleware)
Salary/Rate: Competitive remuneration package
Java Developer & Admin (Middleware) – Luxembourg
Languages: ENGLISH & FRENCH mandatory
Permanent career opportunity in an international banking environment.
Skills and experience:
- University degree in computer science
- Java/JavaEE development
- Technical skills required: Eclipse IDE, Maven build tool, XML/XSD, Sql language,
- Knowledge of at least one JavaEE Application Server administration and configuration (like JBoss, Weblogic, IBM WebSphere AS or Tomcat...), Usage of a version control system like IBM Clearcase, Linux Shell Scripts
- Considered as advantages: Webserver administration (Apache httpd) and SSL/PKI knowledge)
- Fast learner and highly self-motivated, attentive to details
- Available to work a few weekends per year to perform maintenance activities
- Available to provide on-call support 24/7 on a rota basis
Description of work:
- Maintain, enhance and support Web based Java internal applications used by the Infrastructure department
- Design, develop and support procedures, scripts and XML for the delivery, automatic installation and configuration of JavaEE Application Server platforms (Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere AS)
- Investigate issues in Web based application environments (functional and technical/performance test environments)
- Project work in assisting in new solution design around Web infrastructure (Web Servers and application Servers)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please follow and like us: