Salary/Rate: Market Rates
IT Security Operation Officer – Belgium
Languages: ENGLISH with DUTCH and/or FRENCH
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience in general ICT security domain
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in an ICT environment in a responsible role (eg network engineer or system administrator)
- Documentation management and reporting definitions
- ICT vulnerability, anti-malware and security patching subjects
- Knowledge in security within the following ICT domains:
- Systems: Windows (PC’s & Servers), HP Unix & Linux servers, standalone and virtualised
- Systems: Windows (PC’s & Servers), HP Unix & Linux servers, standalone & virtualised
- Storage: SAN & LAN based storage
- Network: Cisco
- DB: Oracle & MS SQL
- Knowledge and experience with the following applications:
- Microsoft Office & typical enterprise applications
- Industrial control systems
- Microsoft Framework developed (.Net) applications
- Attention to detail in the screening of reports, alert and prompt to report incidents
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.
Please follow and like us: