Salary/Rate: Up to 2300 Euros (Gross) + Benefits
IT Inventory Controller – Brussels, Belgium
Languages: ENGLISH and FRENCH
Skills and Experience:
- Up to 4 years experience in a relevant position
- Secondary school (12 years education) diploma/certificate of completion
- Good knowledge of ICT hardware
- In-depth knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with the purchase of ICT equipment and services in an international environment
- Experience with budget management and budget reporting
- Experience with contract management in an international environment
- Overall experience with ICT tender and procurement procedures in an international environment
Description of work:
- Non-manual tasks in order to implement the processes:
- Organize and follow-up the repair flow
- IT equipment inventory, both permanent (daily changes) and annual
- Decommissioning and removal of equipment according to rules
- Any other supportive administrative tasks
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.
Please follow and like us: