Salary/Rate: Up to 480 Euros per Day (all-inclusive)
Infrastructure Project Manager (x3) – Brussels, Belgium
Languages: ENGLISH only
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with coordinating IT infrastructure activities as an:
- Associate Project Manager
- Technical Team Leader
- Line Manager
- Equivalent function
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with delivery of mid to large size IT
- Several years of experience in project management of mid to large size IT infrastructure projects of medium to high complexity
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Good technical knowledge of various IT domains such as Windows, Unix, Linux, Mainframe, Middleware, Storage, Telecom, Security, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management practices and methodologies (eg PMBOK or Prince2), planning tools, etc. with relevant certificates and accreditation (or equivalent knowledge and experience)
- Understand the objectives related to the project from a cost, schedule, technical and quality perspective
- Ability to make project trade-offs in complex and/or politically sensitive situations
- Experience with functional people management in a Matrix organization or as a line manager
Description of work:
- Coordinate and support of delivery activities within the different domains from project initiation stage to project closure stage and perform assigned tasks within schedule in accordance with established standards
- Scope the project together with the Solution Architect in the project initiation stage
- Determine and consolidate all required activities to achieve the project objectives, delivery constraints and project dependencies
- Delivery risks (resource requirements, project estimates [resources and infrastructure], budget requirements and timings and other elements into a coherent planning
- Mobilization of the resource teams (with commitments on resource availabilities)
- Manage the project within scope, budget, quality and timing and coordinate activities across the technical teams
- Tracking and communication of project progress, project risks etc.
- Management reporting and client reporting
- Project book-keeping (booking of actuals, review of ETC, KPI’s, etc.)
- Delivery and closure of the project, ensuring:
- Appropriate transfers to and acceptance of the deliverables by the operational (BAU) teams
- All information sources/deliverables will be ready for BAU (eg updates of CMDB, service catalogues, SLA’s, DR info, etc.)
- Obtain formal sponsor acceptance for the official closure of the project
- Work with team members to articulate, compare, and implement solutions and alternative approaches
- Participate in development of proposals, analysis of business and technical problems, assessment of solution alternatives, solution design, implementation and selling of additional services
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities like communities of practice, forums, continuous improvement sessions or working groups and/or other knowledge exchanges
- Provide hands-on coaching and training to Associate Project Managers and other project management newcomers
- Step in into crisis management roles for projects at risk, as and if required
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.
Please follow and like us: