Information System Tester – Brussels, Belgium
Languages: ENGLISH and FRENCH
Skills and experience:
- Junior – Min 1yr experience
- Medium – Min 5 years experience
- Proven professional experience in testing technologies and tools
- Ability using automatic testing tools (preferred IBM Rational Functional or Performence Tester, or Selenium, or SOAP UI)
- ISTQB Foundation certification to be followed
- Ability to query in native SQL language (PL/SQL is an asset)
- IBM Certified Specialist in Rational Quality Manager and IBM Certified Solution Designer – RFT
Description of work:
Adaptation and/or integration of existing systems and products, and involve activities such as project management, pre-analysis, feasibility studies, proof of concept, functional and technical analysis, design, programming, testing, installation, customisation, documentation, training, technical support and information systems consultancy services.
- Salary – €2100-3200 gross per month + excellent benefits
- Freelance – €200-300/day (all-inclusive)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please follow and like us: