Salary/Rate: €500/day (all-inclusive)
Data Architect – Brussels
Languages: ENGLISH with FRENCH or DUTCH
Skills and experience:
- Datawarehouse, BI, ESB, ETL technologies
- Conceptual Information and data models
- Physical Data Models
- Cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Storage systems
- Database systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Multiple & geographically split datacenters strategy & operational activities
- Master Data Management, approach and systems
- Architecture Methodologies, Principles & Frameworks
- Banking, Trading or Energy Management knowledge
- Experience in providing services within projects
- Excellent communication skills and able to sell your ideas to project teams and managers
- Customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality.
- Able to work proactively and work independently but also as a team player in complex project organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can simplify technical subjects so that everyone can easily understand you
- Capable of multitasking & prioritizing in a fast paced and agile work environment
- Take particular attention to details and are rigorous in your work
Description of work:
- Work in a team of Enterprise Architects as a specialist for data architecture.
- Participate to studies, which lead to projects, involving data components where you have the responsibility to handle the data management aspects
- Act as a data management expert to support the IS organization
- Work closely with other enterprise architects to define complete solutions
- Expected to prepare and help initiating (foundation) projects aiming to optimize the IS data landscape
- Provide strong data architecture expertise to ensure that the data architecture supports and aligns with business initiatives and technology strategy
- Create data architecture artifacts to document current and future architecture.
- Provide architecture design recommendations in the data domain based on a strategy
- Develop and establishing standards and guidelines for the data management.
- Analyze the risks, benefits, and opportunities associated with a technology solution
- You will be based in Brussels, but will work in the Brussels and the Paris offices (travel required)
Please send your CV to email@example.com to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.
Please follow and like us: