Coldfusion/Database Developer – Belgium
Job Type: Contract
Salary/Rate: Market Rates
English Speaking ONLY.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
– In depth knowledge of SQL & PL/SQL.
– Good knowledge of modelling database tools.
– Good knowledge of application development environments.
– Good knowledge Cold Fusion.
– Good knowledge of Confluence.
– Good knowledge of Jira.
– Good knowledge of Git.
– Knowledge of Sonar.
– Knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tier web applications.
– Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments.
– Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
– Good knowledge of English.
– Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
– Design, implementation and maintenance of database layer of multi-tears applications.
– Data analysis, Datamodelling.
– Development and maintenance of database stored procedures.
– Database configuration and optimisation.
– Database integration with applications.
– Execution of database test programs.
– Definition and integration of database components.
– Physical database design.
– Writing of technical documentation.
– Assistance with deployment and configuration of the Database.
– Participation in meetings with project teams.
– In-depth knowledge of relational database systems.
Send your CV to Marius@contractsit.com or call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn
Please follow and like us: