Business Objects Universe Designer & Reporting Consultant – Belgium
Job Type: Contract
Salary/Rate: Market Rates
Description of Task:
– Design, development and review of component architecture and building blocks;
– Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
– Data analysis and modelling;
– Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
– Assistance in testing and debugging;
– Writing of technical documentation, attendance to technical working groups.
– In depth knowledge of modelling tools;
– In-depth knowledge application design;
– Very Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages (Java, C#/C++)
– Very Good knowledge of Spring/Hibernate stack
– Very Good knowledge of BusinessObjects Universe Designer and reporting
– Very Good knowledge of RDBMS and SQL;
– Knowledge of interoperability technology (eg web services, message oriented Middleware, service oriented bus)
– Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
– Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid selfstarting capability and experience in working in team.
– In addition to the requirements above, (good) knowledge of ABAC Workflow and DataWarehouse shall be regarded as valuable assets.
Apply by sending your CV to Marius@contractsit.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn
Please follow and like us: