Salary/Rate: up to € 450/day (all inclusive)
Business Analyst (BASEL II) – Paris, France
Languages: ENGLISH only
Skills and experience:
- University degree (BSc) in computer science, computer engineering or business administration or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of formal methodologies and practical experience in defining and documenting user requirements, both functional and non-functional
- Experience in drafting tests specification, testing and tests coordination
- Excellent analytical skills and a problem-solving orientation
- Financial sector experience, eg banking, securities markets, insurance
- Transaction reporting and regulatory reporting (BASEL II)
- Excellent knowledge in using Microsoft applications, including: Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio
- Experience in project management and/or project management support, including communication with stakeholders, management documentation maintenance, project reporting
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PRINCE2 or similar)
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer orientation, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a team are very important
- Experience in data mapping/modelling
- Experience in XML/XSD or similar technologies
Description of work:
- Maintain the already existing functional specifications and XML schemas (ISO 20022)
- Provide clarifications to the users of the documentation and update the documents where relevant
- Create new specifications where relevant, including modelling of business processes, drafting functional specifications, data modelling, design XML schemas (compliant with ISO 20022 standard).
- Prepare test plans and test specifications, including sample XML messages
- Coordinate the execution of tests, follow up on the incidents
- Assist the project manager in project management activities (eg work planning, preparation of reports, follow up on risks and issues, etc.)
- Prepare and conduct workshops/meetings with project stakeholders
- Develop business cases and approaches/methodologies to the analysis work
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.
Please follow and like us: