Salary/Rate: Market Rates
Applications System Engineer – Belgium
Languages: DUTCH and ENGLISH
Skills and experience:
- Several years experience as a technical project lead or as a system engineer around Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), preferably in several infrastructure/digital areas, (eg contact centres, Skype for business, etc.)
- Strong in infrastructure management
- Being fluent, communicative and has the necessary persuasiveness
Description of work:
- Technically responsible for the operation and development of solutions for the digital workplace
- Work on a project with preparing, installing and setting up our business softwares, application Servers, end user hardware and middlewares
- Work together with representatives of the business, project managers and IT solution architects, and coordinate with developers and system engineers who are responsible for the underlying technologies
- Work for operational aspects closely with our IT department
- In addition to project and operational work you take care of the infrastructure life cycle management of business applications that are assigned to you, by preparing the necessary roadmaps in consultation with the business and technical infrastructure teams
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.
Please follow and like us: