Competitive remuneration offered
English speaking only.
The access department is responsible for developing, maintaining and improving all access related policies and duties within the IT
landscape. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance to laws and regulations and compliance to internal policies and steer
the information protection processes.
Access Governance and Information Protection:
– Ensure that access rights of individuals are in line with the requirements defined in Group policies and access rights granted do not
violate the principle of segregation of duties
– Define system independent access control operational standards (process level and procedural details on enforcing access controls and
– Monitor compliance with logical access policies, standards and effectiveness of controls
– Drive the implementation of an information protection solution, including risk based access and protection of information according to
agreed classification policies (including data loss prevention measures)
– Design and implement SoD rules in close collaboration with the responsible Security Officer as well as other access managers or
stakeholders who may be affected by these rules and review regularly.
– Assess and remediate access violations and ensure that compensating controls are in place and exceptions are handled appropriately
– Act as the single point of contact for the divisions or functions or other stakeholders with regard to any access related questions
or issues in their area of responsibility
Authentication, session security and credential management:
Recommend technology solutions (vendor, architecture, etc.) and processes based on existing Trust Center capabilities (includes
– Bachelor/Master degree in Information Technology, Management and Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
– Minimum of 3 years experience in information security, experience in data loss prevention is a bonus
– Fluent in English.
– Optional: CISSP, CISM or comparable certifications
– Strong, proven problem solving skills
– Strong facilitation skills and a ability to build strong relationships
– Excellent presentation skills
– Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and good at handling MS Office
Send your CV to email@example.com and call Janisha to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their
race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please follow and like us: